Rates & Insurance
Individual Sessions: $100-$130
Sessions that are Self Pay/Private Pay, payment is required at the time services are rendered. If you have insurance that is not accepted at this agency you may contact your provider and ask about reimbursement for Out of Network Mental Health Services. You are responsible for contacting your insurance company to determine the reimbursement rate.
Individual sessions desiring a sliding scale fee is available for those that are not insured or underinsured by visiting Open Path (link below).
Sessions that are covered by Insurance, co pays are required at the time services are rendered.
- United Healthcare/Optum
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I have a copay for mental health services? If so, how much is my co pay?
All major credit cards accepted, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Payments can be made directly on my appointment site via the client portal.
A full 24 hours is required for cancellations to avoid being charged for a scheduled appointment. Missed or late appointments are charged at the rate of the scheduled appointment and will be charged to the card on file. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!